0:07 – Display impressions
7:38 – Interview with Vincent Cobee, Citroen Brand CEO
12:18 – Interview with Pierre Leclerq, Citroen Global Design
16:04 – Interview with Arnoaud Belloni, Citroen Global Marketing & Communications
AMI TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS
▪ Length: 2.41 m
▪ Width: 1.39 m (excluding mirrors)
▪ Height: 1.52 m
▪ Turning diameter between walls: 7.20 m
▪ Weight without battery: less than 425 kg
▪ Total weight with battery: 485 kg
▪ Battery: 5.5 kWh
▪ Engine: 6 kW (8.2 PS)
In 2020, with Ami – 100% ëlectric, the Citroën Brand, with more than 100 years of history and non-conformist iconic vehicles, intends to unleash urban mobility for all. Citroën’s DNA is about innovation with bold, unexpected solutions, and products or services inspired by the largest number of people. As a direct descendant of AMI ONE Concept introduced at the Geneva Motor Show in March 2019 and following the strong interest it generated, Ami has become a reality in barely a year. Ami is a practical response to new mobility expectations for short journeys: enabling easier access to city centres, finding micro-mobility means for everyone, with real alternatives to scooters, bicycles, mopeds, public transportation at reasonable cost, developing new modes of consumption geared towards digital, and so on.
Ami – 100% ëlectric has no equivalent in the mobility landscape. Citroën unveils a truly disruptive 100% electric mobility experience, born from the desire to make it accessible and easy for everyone.
Ami 100% ËLECTRIC AT A GLANCE
NON-CONFORMIST MOBILITY OBJECT:
▪ 100% ELECTRIC: zero CO2 emissions for the benefit of all and access to all city centres, with an easy, silent and smooth drive. A battery that charges in just 3 hours from a standard electrical socket, like a smartphone.
▪ COMPACT AND AGILE: an ultra-compact 2.41m size and 7.20m turning diameter, making city travel and parking simple.
▪ COMFORTABLE AND PROTECTIVE: small on the outside and large on the inside, Ami enables 2 people to travel side by side comfortably, with an enclosed and heated passenger compartment, very bright, yet protected from the outside.
▪ ASSERTIVE AND CUSTOMISABLE IDENTITY: its original style, the play on symmetrical structure and its unique presence give Ami a unique character. Its customisation possibilities invite to play with different appearances thanks to the 6 coloured accessory packs available.
MOBILITY FOR ALL:
▪ NO LICENCE: accessible from 14 years old in France (16 years old on average in European countries). With or without a driving licence, Ami is for everyone.
▪ “A LA CARTE”: Ami is accessible at any time thanks to offers designed to meet each and everyone’s needs, from one minute to one year and more, to share, to rent or to buy.
▪ AFFORDABLE: ultra-competitive offers adapted to different uses
▪ Long-term rental: €19.99 per month (Ami Ami version; long-term rental of 48 months, initial payment €2,644, ecological bonus of €900 including VAT deducted in France)
▪ Free2Move car-sharing: from €0.26/min (subject to a monthly subscription of €9.90 with no commitment)
▪ Purchase: from €6,000 incl. VAT (Ami Ami version; bonus of €900 including VAT deducted in France)
NEW CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE:
▪ 100% ONLINE JOURNEY: to discover, configure, buy Ami 24/7
▪ NEW DISTRIBUTION CHANNELS: Ami has a partnership with Fnac and Darty in order to be featured in particpating stores as well within the Citroën participating network. Ami will also meet customers where they are with dedicated mobile test-drive centres.
▪ HOME DELIVERY: Ami can to be directly delivered at home for added convenience.
Vincent Cobée, Citroën Brand CEO: “For 100 years, Citroën has always been innovative and creative in democratising freedom of movement. This year, Citroën has come up with a new urban mobility solution accessible to everyone: compact, protective, 100% electric, without driving licence, and affordable. Ami – 100% ëlectric aims to be a real breakthrough in enabling urban mobility, a solution in sync with new modes of consumption. This great idea was a concept one year ago. We are proud that we have made it happen today. “