Figuring out the solar and electrical system for your Sprinter Van conversion is one of the most difficult parts of designing and building out a van. In this video, I give a tour of the basic components of my Sprinter Van electrical system, including:
• 180 watts of permanent Zamp solar panels + 120 watts of portable solar power
• 375 amp hour AGM battery bank
• 2000 watt Magna Sine inverter
• Battery separator to charge batteries off of the alternator
I also talk about what I’m charging in my van and what my solar setup will look like in my next Sprinter Van build.
For the full details of my van and all of my van life related blog posts, visit this page:
Edited by Nate Fillnow of the Daily Pow:
Enjoyed this Sprinter Van video? Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel
WHERE ELSE TO FIND ME
☎️ CONTACT ME ☎️
• Business inquiries: email@example.com
🙋🏼 ABOUT KRISTEN 🙋🏼
I’m the gal behind outdoor travel blog Bearfoot Theory, and I dig mountains, music, and fresh air of all kinds. I spend my winters in Salt Lake and my summers travelling in a 4×4 Mercedes Sprinter Camper Van.